6 Things to consider before you register domain.
- The length of the domain name can not exceed 63 characters.
- Domain name is registered in your Domain Ownership.
- If the Domain Company registered under the company name. Do not take your staff IT.
- The most important information is the Domain Owner Detail.
- The email that will stay with you forever in the domain. The only thing you use to contact the Registrant E-Mail.
- Domain record information about your contact and expiration date, other
Characters to be used in domain name
- Domain names can be used. Thailand, English,alphabet,numbers and "-" (hyphen).
- Normally domain names begin with a letter. And end with a letter or number.
- The domain name has a length of from 1 to 63 characters.
- Domain name, uppercase letters or lowercase letters AZ. is same.
- Domain name can not begin or end with "-" (hyphen) and no space.
Last Updated: 9 February 2016